Monday, February 13, 2012

Visible Panty Lines.

After what must be accounted for as the longest ten days of my life, I have successfully completed my internship at VPL and took part in the fall 2012 RTW fashion show. A long, exhausting ten days of hard work and determination and in 14 minutes of runway time suddenly things were very real and very well worth it. Behind all the glamour of twitter/facebook/instagram one can miss all the work that goes into the planning and production of a show. The truth? It's not all glam. Each designer puts their heart and soul into their clothes and those runway shows are them, very exposed, and very vulnerable. Overall: Amazing. And now, I am left to dream of owning every piece from the VPL collection.

Getting ready for a styling sess.


 Gettttttinggg readyyyy...


Liisa Winkler @ Hair & Makeup

Team-work


 Me & the lovely Ethel from NYTimes T Magazine


 Me & VB


 Olivia Palermo Front Row @ VPL


 SPOTTED: Vogue's Preetma Singh




My favorite finale piece from Style.com- Seriously, check out the whole collection. I'm still not over the whole thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment