Thursday, February 2, 2012

To Cut, Or Not to Cut?


What do these three women have in common? (besides the fact they're all on Nasty Gal) Fine, ill tell you!!! They all are wearing this "cut-out" trend I am still trying to wrap my head around. I mean, the black dress is cute but the red dress has openings in areas I usually drape in material and dark colors as to hide from all people of the opposite sex. It's not that I dont believe that if you got it, flaunt it. But really, can't some things be left up to the imagination? I don't know if I'm ready to jump onto the cut off train but I will opt for a less 'revealing' option.

Aha! The shoulder cut out! And in mint green too? it couldn't really get much better at this point.. Oh right, except the fact that it's on point with SOMETHING being cut-out but I don't need to bare my side stomach to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment