Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lana Love

Ever since Lana Del Rey's album has been released, people have had many things to say about her- not all of them very nice as T Magazine points out in, "A Star is Born (and Scorned)."

BUT, while much can be said on the fact that maybe her father bought her success and okay, true, she went under the knife- What really makes a musician successful? Sure, its annoying that she basically has it all from the outside looking in but one thing is for sure: her CD has been on repeat in my car since the day it came out (I'm also now well versed in the lyrics to every song if you're interested...). And putting that into perspective; after long awaiting Coldplay's new album it lasted in my car about a week until I finally had to admit I wasn't in love. You know its good when you end up listening to it all the time, and everywhere- who cares if her lips are real or fake? The girl can sing.





No comments:

Post a Comment