Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Nancy Botwin

As Weeds come to a close this season (alas, for good) I think its time to address my long obsession with the style of Nancy Botwin, aka Mary Louise Parker. First to address the elephant in the room; the dramatic change in hair style from season one to season two: thank god. The messy waves that looked like she just hopped out of bed really did some good for her look. Now, as someone whose watched the show from the beginning, not only have I fallen in love with Nancy (its really not that hard to do), but her effortless fashion. She's the bad-ass mom in loose cut off jean shorts, and that flowy tank you're just dying to know where she found it from so you can replicate the same outfit. And, there's something to be said about a woman who knows how to wear heeled clogs. While I hate to admit it, there are many-a-times I've looked into the mirror after struggling to throw something on and uttered "whatever, Nancy would wear it." I think it's about the same reason I bought myself a pair of clogs during season four but have yet to unearth them from the bottom of my closet...










No comments:

Post a Comment