Thursday, May 10, 2012

Met Gala 2012

Its taken me quite some time to process all the beautiful dresses at the Met Gala this year... While I can appreciate the unique designs of what each person wore, some just did it for me waaaaaay more than others

 Beyonce in Givenchy Haute Couture Gown... I think she stole the night.

 Yes, Isabel Lucas is my girl crush so im biased, but she's also adorable as ever so who could deny it?

 At first glance, I wasn't in love with Kate's look, but the high bun with the fluffy? flirty mini-dress was actually a breath of fresh air from the gowns...

 Peplum? Peplum-esque? Whatever it is, she looks gorgeous!

I absolutely love this... The gown is Valentino, and looks like it was pulled out of a vintage archive and everything else about the look just compliments the dress perfectly. She's sexy even completely covered. 

This Dolce & Gabanna one-of-a-kind dress oozes fantasy, and couldn't be more fitting for Scarlett Johanssen.

No comments:

Post a Comment