Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Snooze Button

Today it occurred to me after I hit my snooze button for the fifth time in a row and endlessly was woken up time and time again after that damn 9 minute snooze interval that the Iphone allots to me... that boyfriend jeans are genius. Now, first things first, the fact they're called "boyfriend" jeans eats me alive because I'm pretty sure 1) Thats Sexist and 2) I've never seen any boyfriend of mine wear neon-orange ripped baggy jeans but hey, whose asking?
These gems are from Urban Outfitters, Madewell, and Citizens of Humanity. The point? When I woke up from my snooze button, and couldn't muster up enough energy to squeeze on my skinny jeans... Aha! The boyfriend jean! Comfortable, cute, and allows much more of a steady air flow to the lady parts when Binghamton decides to turn into a heat wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment