Friday, October 21, 2011

Hair-do's and dont's...

Its about that time again... where the weather is too cold that even when I make sure my hair is perfectly blow dried, I step out of the house and its frizzy, and there are fly-aways, and need I say more? Wait, did I also mention that I was blessed (note my sarcasm) with very thin hair and its virtually impossible to make it look thicker. Oh, right, I also have to wash my hair everyday because by the time I do it in the morning its a mess by the afternoon.. SO, my secret? Hats and headbands. When I wake up to get to class or work late, I throw one on and voila- my bedhead mess turns into a fashion statement (or, so I think)











1. Karl Donoghue, Shearling-lined Trapper Hat $295
2. Stella McCartney, Chunky-knit alpaca-blend beanie $300
3. Gucci, Rabbit Felt Fedora $450
4. Eugenia Kim, Lula Wool Headband $80
5. Missoni, Crochet-knit Headband $120

No comments:

Post a Comment